Because there is so much content and noise on the web about development theses days, it’s difficult to find great resources - it’s also very easy to miss hearing about new software or new techniques via social media, and I find newsletters to be a great way of keeping up with the latest.
You don’t have to read every single article in every single newsletter, but what you will find is that some links repeat across newsletters, so you know it’s worth reading it then.
Bellow is a list of all the newsletters that I am currently subscribed to. Hopefully, you will find some that you aren’t subscribed to yet.
Let me know if there are other great newsletters that I should subscribe to and add to the list - send me a tweet or message.
- CSS Animation Weekly - https://cssanimation.curated.co/
- CSS Layout News - http://csslayout.news/
- CSS Tricks - https://css-tricks.com/
- CSS Weekly - http://css-weekly.com/
- Design Systems - https://designsystems.curated.co/
- Front End Front - https://frontendfront.com/
- From the front - https://frontendfront.com/
- FrontEnd Focus - http://frontendfocus.co/
- Paul Jarvis - https://pjrvs.com/signup/
- Perchology - https://perchology.curated.co/
- Offline FIrst - http://offlinefirst.org/news/
- The Smashing Magazine - https://www.smashingmagazine.com/the-smashing-newsletter/
- Tobias Van Schneider - http://www.vanschneider.com/signup/
- UI Animation Newsletter - http://valhead.com/newsletter/
- UX Booth - http://www.uxbooth.com/subscribe/
- Web Tools Weekly - http://webtoolsweekly.com/
- WebAIM - http://webaim.org/newsletter/